Oralift Customer Terms and Conditions
We are: Oralift Limited (company no. 04518859);
Our address is: 8 King Edward Street, Oxford, United Kingdom, OX1 4HL
We can be contacted by: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are: A user of our Website.
Please read these terms and conditions (Terms and Conditions) carefully before ordering Oralift from this Website. Please do not order Oralift from this Website if you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions.
PLEASE CHECK THAT THE ORALIFT DEVICE IS SUITABLE FOR YOU BEFORE ORDERING FROM US. IF YOU ARE TAKING PRESCRIBED MEDICATION FOR A MEDICAL CONDITION THEN WE ADVISE YOU TO SEEK ADVICE FROM A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL BEFORE YOU ORDER THE ORALIFT DEVICE. PLEASE NOTE THAT ORALIFT IS CLASSIFIED AS A GENERAL WELLNESS PRODUCT. RESULTS ARE NOT GUARANTEED AND THE OVERALL EFFECTIVENESS OF THE PRODUCT WILL DEPEND ON THE INDIVIDUAL.
- Meaning of terms that we use
- Oralift means the kit which we supply via the Website;
- Oralift App means the software application made available to you by us and which enables you to obtain a best result;
- Oralift Portal means the web portal owned and operated by Oralift which you are entitled to access once you have purchased Oralift;
- System means the Oralift App and Oralift Portal;
- you, your and yours are references to you the person accessing this Website and ordering Oralift from us;
- we, us and our are references to Oralift; and
- Website is a reference to www.oralift.com.
- How to order Oralift
- 2.1 If you would like to place an order with us you may do so via the Website by clicking the “Buy Now”
- 2.2 Any contract for the supply of Oralift from this Website is between you and us.
- 2.3 You agree to take particular care when providing us with your details and warrant that these details are accurate and complete at the time of ordering. You also warrant that the credit or debit card details that you provide is your own credit or debit card.
- 2.4 You must be over 18 years of age to order Oralift from us.
- 2.5 When ordering from this Website you will be required to open an account and provide a username and password. You must ensure that you keep these details secure and do not provide this information to a third party.
- 2.6 We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
- 2.7 Any order that you place with us is subject to product availability and acceptance by us. When you place your order online we will send you an email to confirm that we have received it and to advise whether the product is available. If Oralift is not available for whatever reason we will also let you know by email. The contract for the sale of Oralift will be entered into at the time we notify you that your order has been accepted.
- 2.8 You will be notified by email once your order has been despatched.
- Oralift – What you can expect
- 3.1 Each Oralift kit comes with the following:
- Oralift Treatment Guide
- 3mm mouth device x1
- 5mm mouth device x1
- petroleum jelly
- pen and notepad
- unique access code to access the Oralift Portal and the Oralift App.
- emery board
- 3.2 Once you receive your Oralift kit you can access the dedicated Oralift Portal and Oralift App. You will be provided with step by step instructions to follow. Please ensure that you follow the instructions in order to get the best results possible.
- 3.3 Both the Oralift App and the Oralift Portal will send you reminders to use Oralift and will also provide you with useful tips for using Oralift.
- 3.4 If you have purchased an Oralift kit plus access to a trained adviser you will be able to book an appointment via the online booking system which you will be given access to via the Oralift Portal or the Oralift App. Appointments will be carried out using a web teleconferencing system such as Zoom. No appointments will be carried out in person. You are entitled to 3 online appointments with an adviser. The adviser will provide advice and guidance on how to use Oralift. Instructions on how to book an online appointment with a personal adviser will be provided when you log on to the System. Should you need to cancel an appointment for any reason then please follow our instructions on how to cancel an appointment which you will find on the System.
- 3.5 Oralift is a general wellness product. Whilst people have reported that Oralift has improved their facial muscles and overall appearance we cannot guarantee the results of Oralift as each person is individual.
- Prices and Payment
- 4.1 All prices listed on the Website are correct at the time of publication however we reserve the right to alter these in the future. Prices are inclusive of value added tax and worldwide delivery.
- 4.2 The total price for Oralift will be displayed on the Website when you place your order.
- 4.3 Full payment must be made at the time of placing your order.
- Delivery of your Oralift Kit
- 5.1 Delivery periods quoted at the time of ordering are approximate only and may vary. Your Oralift kit will be delivered to the address specified by you at the time of ordering.
- 5.2 All orders are delivered by a reputable courier. We will make every effort to deliver within the time stated however we will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery. If we are unable to meet the agreed delivery date we will notify you of an alternative date as soon as possible.
- 5.3 Delivery is free to anywhere in the world.
- 5.4 Incomplete orders must be notified to us as soon as possible following delivery and within 3 days of delivery. We will either arrange for the missing items to be delivered to you at no extra cost or refund you the original cost of the missing items.
- 5.5 All risk in the Oralift kit shall pass to you upon delivery.
- 5.6 Please note that you are responsible for the payment of any local taxes which may be applied to the product by the authorities in the country of delivery.
- Using the Oralift App or the Oralift Portal
- 6.1 We aim to have the System available at all times, however, you will appreciate that we cannot guarantee this or that it will be error free and we cannot accept liability for any issues that this may cause. We aim to keep the System as up to date as possible.
- 6.2 Subject to your compliance with these Terms and Conditions, we grant to you a limited, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, revocable, non-transferable license to: (i) access and use the Oralift App and Oralift Portal on your personal device or computer solely to facilitate your use of Oralift; and (ii) access and use any content, information and related materials that may be made available through the System, in each case solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Oralift and our licensors.
- 6.3 When using the System you shall not: (i) remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices from any portion of the System; (ii) reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the System except as may be permitted by applicable law; (iii) link to, mirror or frame any portion of the System; (iv) cause or launch any programs or scripts for the purpose of scraping, indexing, surveying, or otherwise data mining any portion of the System or unduly burdening or hindering the operation and/or functionality of any aspect of the System; (v) interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the System or the data contained therein, or our servers or networks; or (vi) attempt to gain unauthorised access to the System or its related systems or networks. You must not create an account through unauthorised means, including but not limited to, by using an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler or scraper.
- 6.4 You must not interfere with the working of the System nor must you circumvent security on the site, tamper with, or hack into, or otherwise attempt to disrupt our computer system, server, the System, router or any other internet connected device or service. You must not use the System to gain unauthorised access to any other computer system or website.
- 6.5 The System is intended for your personal use only (which must be reasonable and not offensive, abusive or in breach of any law or order). It is not for commercial use and you are not permitted to access, use or copy any material or information on the System for any commercial or unlawful purpose.
- Your Information
- Cancellation and Returns
- 8.1 Right to Cancel:
- 8.1.1 For hygiene reasons, once an Oralift kit has been opened by you it cannot be returned to us unless it is defective.
- 8.1.2 You have the right to cancel from the time you placed your order up to 14 days from the date that you received the Oralift kit provided that this has not been opened and you have not had an appointment with a personal adviser. You do not need to provide a reason to cancel.
- 8.1.3 To exercise your right to cancel you must notify us immediately preferably by emailing us . You must provide us with a clear statement of your decision to cancel this contract.
- 8.1.4 If you have cancelled the contract and still receive an Oralift kit then this will need to be returned to us. You will be required to pay for postage to return the kit to us.
- 8.2 Effects of Cancellation:
- 8.2.1 If you cancel this contract in accordance with the provisions above, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you.
- 8.2.2 We will make the reimbursement to you without delay provided that we receive the Oralift kit unopened and unused.
- 8.2.3 We will make this reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
- 8.3 Returns for faulty or damaged Oralift Kits:
- 8.3.1 In the unlikely event that an Oralift kit arrives with you in a damaged condition or it has been tampered then please email us quoting your order reference code. If you notify us of the fault as soon as possible following delivery of the Oralift kit to you then we will offer you the option of a full refund or replacement.
- Linked Sites
There may be a number of links on our Website to third party websites which we believe may be of interest to you. We do not represent the quality of the goods or services provided by such third parties nor do we have any control over the content or availability of such sites. We cannot accept any responsibility for the content of third party websites or the services or goods that they may provide to you.
We take complaints very seriously and aim to respond to your complaints within 5 business days. Please Contact Us should you have any complaints.
- Our Website
- 11.1 The information, content and material available on the Website may vary from time to time without notice to you. This is in order to ensure that the Website is as up to date as possible.
- 11.2 We aim to have the site available at all times, however, you will appreciate that we cannot guarantee this or that it will be error free and we cannot accept liability for any issues that this may cause except where this has been caused by our negligence. We aim to keep the Website as up to date as possible; all product descriptions displayed on the Website are correct at the time the information is entered however the information appearing at the time may not always reflect the position exactly at the time you place your order.
- 11.3 You must not interfere with the working of our Website nor must you circumvent security on the site, tamper with, or hack into, or otherwise attempt to disrupt our computer system, server, website, router or any other internet connected device or service.
- Intellectual Property Rights
Ownership in, and all intellectual property rights created in relation to the contents of this Website, Oralift, the Oralift App and the Oralift Portal vest in us absolutely unless otherwise indicated. You must not modify, copy, reproduce, upload, post, transmit or distribute by any means or in any manner whatsoever, any material or information or download from our Website except where expressly invited to do so or indicated on our Website. You are given an unconditional royalty free licence to reuse the report for your own personal requirements. You are not permitted to use the report for commercial purposes or to re-publish it.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY – please read
- 13.1 GREAT CARE HAS BEEN TAKEN TO ENSURE THAT THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE IS CORRECT AND ERROR FREE. WE APOLOGISE FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS THAT MAY HAVE OCCURRED. WE CANNOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE ERROR FREE OR FIT FOR PURPOSE, TIMELY, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR BUGS OR REPRESENTS THE FULL FUNCTIONALITY, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OF THE WEBSITE AND WE DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTY WHATSOEVER, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATING TO FITNESS FOR PURPOSE, OR ACCURACY.
- 13.2 IF WE ARE FOUND LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE TO YOU SUCH LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID FOR THE ORALIFT KIT AND SERVICE. WE EXCLUDE LIABILITY FOR LOSSES THAT WERE NOT FORESEEABLE TO BOTH PARTIES WHEN THE CONTRACT WAS FORMED AND LOSSES WERE NOT CAUSED BY ANY BREACH ON OUR PART. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY DOES NOT APPLY TO PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH ARISING AS A DIRECT RESULT OF OUR NEGLIGENCE.
- 13.3 WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY DELAYS, FAILURES, ERRORS OR OMISSIONS OR LOSS OF TRANSMITTED INFORMATION, VIRUSES OR OTHER CONTAMINATION OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES TRANSMITTED TO YOU OR YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM VIA OUR WEBSITE EXCEPT WHERE THIS HAS BEEN CAUSED BY OUR NEGLIGENCE.
- 13.4 WE SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY FAILURE OR DELAY IN DELIVERING ORALIFT OR OUR SERVICES WHERE SUCH FAILURE ARISES AS A RESULT OF ANY ACT OR OMISSION WHICH IS OUTSIDE OUR REASONABLE CONTROL SUCH AS AN ACT OF GOD OR THOSE OF THIRD PARTIES.
- 13.5 THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PROVIDED BY US ARE PROVIDED FOR PRIVATE DOMESTIC AND CONSUMER USE ONLY. ACCORDINGLY, WE DO NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF DAMAGE TO PROPERTY AND/OR LOSS FROM CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE WEBSITE OR FOR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PURCHASED FROM US.
- 13.6 WE HAVE TAKEN ALL REASONABLE STEPS TO PREVENT INTERNET FRAUD AND ENSURE ANY DATA COLLECTED FROM YOU IS STORED AS SECURELY AND SAFELY AS POSSIBLE. HOWEVER, WE CANNOT BE HELD LIABLE IN THE EXTREMELY UNLIKELY EVENT OF A BREACH IN OUR SECURE COMPUTER SERVERS OR THOSE OF THIRD PARTIES EXCEPT WHERE THIS HAS BEEN CAUSED BY OUR NEGLIGENCE.
- 13.7 WE TAKE EVERY CARE TO SELECT APPROPRIATELY QUALIFIED TRAINED PROFESSIONALS TO ADVISE AND FIT ORALIFT. WHERE WE HAVE RECOMMENDED A TRAINED PROFESSIONAL TO FIT AND ADVISE ON YOUR USE OF ORALIFT THESE PROFESSIONALS OR ENTITIES ARE NOT UNDER OUR DIRECT CONTROL AND WE DO NOT SUPERVISE THEIR WORK. AS A RESULT WE EXCLUDE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR THE SERVICES OR ADVICE THAT THEY MAY PROVIDE TO YOU.
- 13.8 ORALIFT IS DESIGNED FOR USE IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE ORALIFT APP. WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS, DAMAGE OR EXPENSE THAT YOU MAY INCUR AS A RESULT OF INCORRECT USE OF ORALIFT OR YOUR FAILURE TO USE ORALIFT IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE ORALIFT APP OR TO FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
- 13.9 IF YOU ARE HAVING MEDICAL TREATMENT OR ARE TAKING PRESCRIBED MEDICATION FOR A MEDICAL CONDITION THEN WE ADVISE YOU TO SEEK ADVICE FROM A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL BEFORE YOU ORDER OR START USING THE ORALIFT DEVICE.
- 14.1 We may subcontract any part or parts of the services that we provide to you from time to time and we may assign or novate any part or parts of our rights under these Terms and Conditions by giving you written notice.
- 14.2 We may alter or vary the Terms and Conditions at any time. Any variation will not affect existing orders placed with us. Variations or updates to our Terms and Conditions will be published on our Website. Any error or omission in any information, or document issued by us shall be subject to correction provided that the correction does not materially affect the contract.
- 14.4 If any term or condition of our agreement shall be deemed invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the parties hereby agree that such term or condition shall be deemed to be deleted and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in force without such term or condition.
- 14.5 These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and the relevant courts of the United Kingdom will have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to these Terms and Conditions.
- 14.6 No delay or failure on our part to enforce our rights or remedies under these Terms and Conditions shall constitute a waiver on our part of such rights or remedies unless such waiver is confirmed in writing.
- 14.7 It is not intended that the undertakings and obligations of the parties set out in this contract shall be for the benefit of and capable of being enforced by any other person by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
Last updated July 2019.